Congratulations, it’s moving day! A few things to remember as you move your items out and prepare the home for the new owners.
- Remove all personal property not included in the purchase agreement.
- Remove all paint cans, unless you have confirmed with the buyer’s agent that the
new buyers want them.
- Remove everything from the attic and garage rafters, even if it was there before
you moved in.
- Wipe down all appliances, countertops, clean the toilets and swifter the floors.
- Lock all windows and doors and bring keys and garage door openers with you
And don’t forget to call the utility companies and your insurance agent to let them know you’re moving.
#movingday #minneapolisrealestate #mnrealtors