November is National Gratitude Month and like us, you may practice being thankful and kind all year long so to have a month dedicated to being grateful may seem kind of silly, but there seems to be a day and a month to celebrate everything so why not gratitude? Especially since practicing gratitude has been proven to make us happier less stressed people and I think we could all use a little more happiness and a little less stress. So here are the top 10 things I am grateful for not just today but all year long.
- My family. This includes my husband and two boys as well as my mom, dad, brothers, sisters, in-laws and cousins.
- My friends, I could not live this life without them.
- My home. It’s where my family gathers, it’s where fun happens, it’s where rest happens, to me it’s peace and security and I’m happy I have one.
- Books. I mostly read them for entertainment but every book I read teaches me something and I can not imagine a world without books.
- Food. I really don’t like to cook it but I sure do enjoy eating it, especially if someone else makes it.
- Wine. If you know me, you know this had to be on the list.
- Travel. I’m extremely lucky that I’ve had the opportunity to travel as much as I have. Like books, I mostly travel for entertainment but I learn something new every time I travel.
- Willow trees, baby ducks and the ocean.
- A healthy body.
- Work. Without it none of this is possible.
#nationalgratitudemonth #mattengengroup #realtor #thankful #grateful