When it comes time to sell your home being aware of the latest trends and what todays buyers are looking for can help a home get sold quickly and at a higher price. Incorporating all the latest trends may not be advisable for your home, it’s important to talk with your REALTOR first, but taking what you have and making it modern with color, texture and materials is fun and can be accomplished in a weekend. Here are our top 5 picks for 2017.
- Contrasting islands. Do you have an all white kitchen, consider painting your island a contrasting color, consider black, gray or navy blue.
- Hexagonal tile backsplash or really any geometric shape.
- Wall of tile in the kitchen. This creates a beautiful focal point and looks even prettier with some open shelving.
- Marble surfaces. We’re seeing this on countertops, flooring, tabletops and home accessories.
- Gray and Beige paints still top the list. Sherwin Williams Poised Taupe is sure to be a winner as it combines the two.
#designtrends #2017 #sellingtips