The bathroom, it’s usually not the biggest room in the house but it should not be overlooked when staging your home. Because the bathroom is where you start and end your day it’s important to buyers. It should feel fresh and luxurious. Not sure how to accomplish that? Here are five simple things you can do to stage your bathroom.
- Clean. And then clean again. And then clean again. There is absolutely nothing worse than a dirty toilet or bathtub. It will immediately turn off buyers.
- Remove everything from the counters. Yes I know you use that every day but no one wants to see your toothbrush. Try to think of the prettiest bathroom you’ve ever been in and how it made you feel. Was there a toothbrush on the counter?
- Remove your towels and rug. If you have a small bathroom do not put the rug back down. It only clutters the space and makes it feel smaller. Wash and hang fresh towels. If you do not have matching towels head to Target and get some. And while you’re there you may want to pick up a new shower curtain and some fancy soaps.
- Remove all your cleaning products, take them to another room or get a pretty basket to store them in and hide the wastepaper basket.
- Now it’s time to bring back in a few accessories. Think about creating a spa-like experience with fragrant soaps, bath oils, natural loofahs, candles and fresh flowers or a plant.
#staingthebathroom #staging #stagingtips #sellingtips #sellingyourhome #mattengengroup