Today is January 2nd and we’re sitting at our desks rested from vacation and ready to start the new year. But before we get too far ahead of ourselves and too busy with work and life in general we’d like to stop and reflect on all that we have to be thankful for, 2018 was quite the year. Here are a few highlights:
- Matt was featured in the Top Agent Magazine for Minnesota. They wrote a lovely article highlighting his many years of experience and how growing up and working in Minneapolis his entire life has helped him succeed as a Realtor.
- Brian was named a Minneapolis Super Real Agent for 2018 by Twin Cities Business and the Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine (mspmag.com) for the second year in a row.
- Espen decided to take on a new role with the team while going back to school full time to pursue a career in Forestry and Natural Resource Management.
- Our team was nominated and came in second for the first ever Twin Cities Collective Best of 2018 awards.
- And finally we helped quite a lot of people achieve their real estate goals in 2018. To be exact we helped 29 people purchase their dream home while listing and selling 38 homes.
Thanks again for trusting us to help with all your real estate needs. We appreciate your business and your support.
Cheers to a happy and prosperous 2019!